The Council of Accountability Court Judges (CACJ) seeks submissions for its first annual Data Driven Award.
Award submissions must consist of a 3-5-page narrative (double-spaced preferred) that fully describes and/or answers the following questions:
1. What is your accountability court’s data collection process including those individuals and their roles and their responsibilities?
2. How does your court fully utilize the state-funded case management system?
3. Does your court analyze its data and shares the results with team members and stakeholders? If so, describe your process for these analyses and sharing activities.
4. Has sharing your data analysis generated local support for the accountability court? If so, please note any increased fiscal support.
5. How does the court’s collected data impact the implementation of evidence-based practices?
6. What program or policy modifications have been made as the result of collected data and analysis?
All award submissions must meet eligibility requirements.
A complete list of eligibility requirements and details about the award can be found at 2020 Data Driven Award.
Please submit all questions and submissions to Ms. Rachel Gage, Special Projects and Certification Officer at Rachel.Gage@georgiacourts.gov.